PeerViewer – more careful work is done and respect deadline
PeerViewer is a freelancer community for Peer Reviewer, Journal Peer Review, Journal Publishing, Open Access Journal, Freelance Peer Review, Journal Editors and Publishing Experts of Scholarly works. Users can use this site to find their suitable working partners to peer review:
- Employers i.e. journal editors and publishing company can post projects and find the suitable freelance Peer Reviewer to work their projects.
- Freelance Peer Reviewer can find their jobs.
In PeerViewer, user can act 2 roles as an employer or a freelance peer reviewer.
- As an employer, you can easily login to the site and immediately start posting your project. Once your project is displayed, you can search for the suitable freelancer and invite them to bid your project.
- As a freelance Peer Reviewer, you can provide your detailed information and find out the potential projects.
Have more overview with PeerViewer by watching this explainer video:
Here’s the main workflow of PeerViewer freelance marketplace:
1. Post a Project
- An employer can be able to post projects after login or signup on the site.
- There are two kinds of project submission: submit for free or paid to submit a project.
2. Bid a Project
- Freelance Peer Reviewer can find different projects on the main page and start bidding to join the interested project by the “Apply” button.
- Besides, employers can also invite the freelance Peer Reviewer first via their profiles as well. In freelancers profile, employers can check Peer Reviewer’s scholarly work by the “ORCID ID” button. After that, the freelancers can take a look at the project details and decide to bid it or not.
3. Accept a Bid
- Employer will review this bid in the project detail page and decide to accept or ignore this bid.
- When employer chooses the most suitable freelancer to work his project, he clicks the “Accept” button on the bid list.
4. Open the Workspace
- Once a bid accepted, both employer and freelancer can open the workspace to have further discussion regarding the project.
- In this page, they can send a private message to each other and offer attached files as well.
5. Complete the project
- Employer will review this project when the freelancer finishes.
- If the employer is satisfied with this project, he clicks the “Finish” button and writes a review for the freelancer.
- This project is now considered as Completed, the freelancer will press “Review & Complete” button to review and rate back for the employer.
- If the employer isn’t happy with the freelancer’s performance after reviewing the project, he can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute to the admin.